Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WELCOME

WELCOME Sunny.

I am so glad you found me again.

Sunny has the most wonderful blog, Barnyards and Barnacles, that I recommend you visit often. (Sunny had been following me at Tampa Bay Daily Photo so when I stopped posting there in August to concentrate on Tampa Daily Photo and Tampa Florida Photo, she thought she'd lost me.) Born in Cornwall, England, Sunny has made Massachusetts her home and through her blog she takes us on a journey through her America. From luscious, colorful scenes of covered bridges in Vermont to barnyard animals, to the rolling, rock-walled fields and rolling hills of Massachusetts, you will enjoy her view of New England and other stops on her personal journey. I especially like her old barns and covered bridges. Go meet Sunny.

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness! I feel so honored not to mention surprised!
    Your kind words are very much appreciated. Thank you Frank, I'm so glad I found you again.
    Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete